Combat spring winds with the lightweight, high-performance Adze Hybrid Jacket. Lightly insulated Polartec® Windbloc® fabric combined with a DWR (durable water repellant) finish make this jacket wind and water-resistant to keep you warm and comfortable on your ascent. A moisture wicking fleece backer provides added warmth and comfort. At the same time, stretchy, unlined soft shell panels under the arms, down to the Variable Conditions Cuffs, and on the sides provide added breathability and movement. Zippered handwarmer pockets placed above the harness-line and an internal pocket provide convenient access to small essentials.
- 3-layer, Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric stops wind and resists precip with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, while a fleece grid backer insulates and wicks moisture
- Stretchy, breathable, double-weave soft-shell fabric on side panels, underarms and cuffs has a DWR finish
- Soft-shell fabric on inner collar and wind flap is durable and abrasion resistant
- High, harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one internal chest pocket have brushed tricot lining
- Modified Variable Conditions Cuff fits over gloves and allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem
- Body: 3-layer, 9-oz Polartec Windbloc 93% polyester/7% spandex stretch-woven with fleece grid backer. Side panel, inset and cuffs: 5.4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 586 g (20.7 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.