Introducing the Flylite down sleeping bag. It was designed as a product to celebrate Western's 50 year commitment to manufacture the lightest, most compressible sleeping bags in the world. They feel that this sleeping bag is a product to show the global lightweight gear community (triple crown thru hikers, trail runners, bike packers, and friends with cool names like “Psycho Haiko”) that they've been listening and taking your feedback into consideration. Their effort has resulted in the worlds lightest weight down sleeping bag that is fully baffled (i.e. no quilted/sewn through construction). Tiny micro baffles create just enough separation between the lining material and the outer shell fabric to eliminate cold spots.
- 10 denier fabric lining and 10 denier nylon taffeta shell fabric
- C-zero DWR with the finest polish 850+ goose down and a
- Super light #3 ykk half zipper
- Weighs just under 14 ounces ounces/395 grams in the regular length
- Lower limit rating of 36 F/ 2C.