Move easily in cool spring weather with the Adze Hybrid Jacket. This durable, lightweight jacket features stretchy fleece-lined Polartec® Windbloc® fabric combined with a DWR (durable water repellant) finish for protection against cool winds and moisture. Breathable, stretchy soft shell panels down the arms, on the sides, and under the arms provide added mobility for unrestricted movement. Variable Conditions Cuffs work with your climbing gloves, so they won’t bunch or limit your arm movement. Three zippered pockets (two handwarmer and one internal) provide access to climbing essentials.
- 3-layer, Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric stops wind and resists precip with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, while a fleece grid backer insulates and wicks moisture
- Stretchy, breathable, double-weave soft-shell fabric on side panels, underarms and cuffs has a DWR finish
- Soft-shell fabric on inner collar and wind flap is durable and abrasion resistant
- High, harness- and-pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one internal chest pocket have brushed tricot lining
- Modified Variable Conditions Cuff fits over gloves and allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem
- Body: 3-layer, 9-oz Polartec Windbloc 93% polyester/7% spandex stretch-woven with fleece grid backer. Side panel, inset and cuffs: 5.4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 487 g (17.2 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.